The Housekeeping staff ensures the cleanliness of the camp.
- Cleaning washrooms, showers and common areas.
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Gather and empty trash containers.
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
- Current First Aid Level 1 certification is an asset.
Housekeeping Support Staff are required to perform a variety of physical duties, including:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Housekeeping Support Staff work on a rotational schedule. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays.
Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Please fill out the following application in full to be considered for a position. You will be prompted to upload your resume so please have it ready when you apply. We thank all applicants in advance for applying however due to the high volume of interest in working with Outland Camps only those being considered for employment will be contacted.
Camp and Catering Jobs
Contact a Sales Rep
OYEP 2018 National Report Released!
Outland released the 2018 Outland Youth Employment Program National Report, and looks to expand in 2019! 19 Years of OYEP in the books! Here's to 19 more! Read More »
"That's a WRAP!" First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2018
The Outland Youth Employment Program had another successful season in 2018! The First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program (FNNRYEP), developed and operated by Outland over the last two decades, is an education, training and work opportunity for Northern Ontario Indigenous youth. The six week program partners with many regional stakeholders to offer a meaningful, culturally relevant, life/work skills oriented live-in experience in a remote camp facility. Read More »
Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
CONCORD, ONTARIO, March 7, 2018 – Outland-Carillion Services and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited ("Fairfax") (TSX: FFH and FFH.U) announce the successful completion of the previously announced acquisition of certain assets and liabilities related to Carillion's Canadian support services operations. Read More »